For many of us, cleaning is the most burdensome duty or a terrible punishment. We begin to restore the things when there is no clean place in the house and the apartment begins to resemble the battlefield of dinosaurs. In fact, cleaning is easy and fast, if you know the basic secrets.
So, let’s make your life easy with some new tricks that help you to cope with your homework:
Clean The Dirtiest Items In The Bathroom
- Wash all dirty areas and even places of the bathroom with a solution consisting of equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water.
- To clean the toothbrushes from germs, soak them for an hour in vinegar. Then wash well under running water.
- Wash pads soak for an hour in hot water and vinegar in a 1: 1 ratio. Then rinse well with clean water and let it dry.
Whiteness in Bathtub
- For lime, yellow spots and grey surface, hydrogen peroxide act as a wonderful cleaner. Spray it with a spray bottle onto the bathtub surface, leave it for half an hour and then rinse well with warm water.
- You can easily clean the surface of the bathtub, add some soda and in a few minutes pour vinegar in it. After that, you need to slightly clean the surface with a brush and rinse with warm water.
- Undesirable yellowing can be removed effectively with the solution of ordinary citric acid. To make a solution you just need: one sachet ordinary citric acid for a glass of water. Apply this mixer with a sponge to the surface of the bath and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash off with warm water.
Coping with a Dirty Toilet
- The toilet bowl cam sparkle with cleanliness, if you use mustard powder for cleaning with equal parts of citric acid and cornstarch.
- For cleaning and refreshing the toilet, you can make your own cleaning bombs. Only 1-2 bombs, thrown into the toilet, this will not only give you a hygienic effect but also a pleasant smell. For this all you need as follow:
- 1 cup soda
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp. l 6% hydrogen peroxide solution
- 15–20 drops of your favorite essential oil
Pour soda in a bowl, add citric acid. In the second bowl, mix vinegar and peroxide and pour this liquid drop by drop into the dry mixture. Add essential oil and form small balls with a spoon. Lay out the bombs on parchment paper and dry for at least 6 hours. You can store bombs in a closed glass jar.
4. Clean the Joints between the Tiles in the Bathroom
- With the help of a conventional white paraffin candle, you can get rid of mold, dark deposits and dirt deposits on the seams between the tiles. To do this, you can use the blunt end of the candle several times to hold the dirty seam. This will clean and protect the seams from mold and dirt.
- Pour baking soda into a bowl, take it with a useless toothbrush, moistened with water and then clean the dirty places. After cleaning, wash the surface with warm water. Stitches look new!
- You can mix warm water with hydrogen peroxide in proportions 2: 1. Use a brush or sponge to clean the joints between the tiles, using this solution.
Laundered the Tiles
- Take 15 grams of citric acid and dilute it in a glass of warm water. The resulting solution is good to wash tiles. Then wash off with clean water.
- Very dirty tiled walls will help vinegar. Sprinkle the surface of the spray with vinegar, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with clean water. Then wipe the tiles with a soft microfiber cloth. This method will not only wash the tile but also disinfect it.
6. Put the Washing Machine in Order
- We clean the washing machine once a quarter.
- Ordinary citric acid will help to remove scale and water stone from the machine. So, pour 60 grams of citric acid into the powder compartment. Then start the machine for a full wash cycle with the highest possible temperature.
- Use the simple and effective tools that will put the washing machine in working well. In this context, the following method can help you:
- 2 cups vinegar
- Cup baking soda
- ¼ cup of water
In a bowl, mix the water and soda. Pour this solution into the powder section. Vinegar is poured into the washing machine drum. Then, start the machine in normal washing mode. After completing the cycle, wipe with a sponge all the rubber gaskets and the door. Dry the drum with the open door.
Perfect My Stove
- You can remove the oil from the surface of the plate and small parts with an ordinary eraser. This method is basically used by employees of professional cleaning services.
- The filled plate can be put in an order with lemon juice and lemon wedges. Squeeze the juice, wipe the plate with lemon and leave for 15 minutes. Then wipe with a wet cloth.
Clean the Oven to Shine
- To clean the oven from scales, you can use a glass of ammonia and a liter of water. The oven is heated up to 150 degrees and then turned off. Place a container with hot water on the lower grid and a pot of ammonia on the top grid. Close the oven door and leave to cool until morning.
- In the morning, add some teaspoons of any detergent and a half cup of warm water to the bowl of saliva. Sponge it well for the resulting solution then wipe the oven and wash it with water.
- To make the oven as new, you can use regular vinegar. Apply a small amount of vinegar to the surface with a sponge. Close the door and leave for a few hours. Then minor dirt just wipes with a rag, and in case of more serious scales, you can use three brushes. But, be sure to wash the surface well with water.
- To clean the oven from fat and scale, using baking powder for the dough is also a good solution. Wipe the oven with hot water and sprinkle baking powder on the surface then put water from a spray bottle. Half an hour later, remove the lumps of the product with a damp cloth and rinse the oven with water. You can also remove the grease from glass doors by using this method.
Hope, the above-mentioned points will help you in finding the right solution to clean your house. But in case of help, you can take help from Grout cleaning company.
Denis Oleg was born and raised in USA. He is working for the Grout Brothers– is the Tile and Grout Restoration cleaning Company. He is hardworking, competent and trustworthy. He loves to read, cook and watch movies.